04.02. - 05.02.2019 r. Sanok
REGULATIONS of the X INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION „Young Virtuoso"
1. The organizer of the 9th IPC „Young Virtuoso” is Podkarpacka Foundation for the Development of Culture (PFRK).
2. The Competition is the part of events within the International Piano Forum „Bieszczady without boundaries”.
3. The aim of the competition is to present the artistic achievements of music school of the first degree, as well as meetings and exchange of experiences of piano teachers.
4. Auditions will be held in the Concert Hall of W. Kossakowa State Music School of the 1st and 2nd degree in Sanok on 04-05.02.2019 from 8:30 a.m.
5. In the copetition may take part the participants of the 13th IPF "Bieszczady without boundaries", as well as the pianists registered indivudually.
6. The program includes two arbitrarily selected tracks or cycles lasting from 3 to 10 min., Performed from memory.
7. Jury will grant the titles of „Golden Virtuoso", „Silver Virtuoso" or „Brown Virtuoso" to laureate according to the obtained score.
8. In Jury's works will take part the participants of the 8th Master School of Piano Pedagogy 2019
9. Applications should be send by e-mail address until 31.12.2018 through an application form available on the following website: www.konkurs.interpiano.pl.
10. Participants of the competition shall make a payment in the amount of 180PLN/1500 UAH to the account of Podkarpacka Foundation for the Development of Culture (PFRK).
Fees must be made up to 7 days from the date of filling up application form on account Carpathian Foundation for the Development of Culture 3 Maja 15/3, 38-500 Sanok marked "MW":
Bank Pekao SA nr 64 1240 2340 1111 0010 7473 4132
11. On 05.02.2019 at 3:00 p.m. in the Concert Hall of W. Kossakowa State Music School of the 1st and 2nd degree in Sanok will be held the Laureates' Concert of the 9th International Piano Competition „Young Virtuoso”. Diplomas and awards will be granted by prof.Viera Nosina, prof. Andrzej Tatarski and prof.Jarosław Drzewieck
12. In case of absence from the award ceremony, the granted material awards are lost.
13. In case of withdrawal from the competition:
- After the deadline 01.01.2019 the deposited entry fee shall not be refunded
- Before the date of 01.01.2019 the cost of entry fee shall be reimbursed after deduction of administration costs in the amount of 30 PLN .
14. More information about the competition is available on the following website: www.konkurs.interpiano.pl or at mgr Oksana Drozdowska, tel. + 48 691 363 541.